Experienced Phoenix Family Law and Divorce Attorney Providing Effective Legal Services
Representing clients throughout Maricopa County for more than 15 years
At the law office of Paula J. Burnstein, P.C., we provide clients with the high-quality legal representation they need when dealing with the sensitive nature of divorce and family law. We know how difficult family legal issues can be, which is why we give our clients personalized service designed for their specific needs. Whether you are dealing with the dissolution of a marriage, child custody case, property division or any other complex family-law issue, our firm is ready to go to work for you today.
Knowledgeable service with a personal touch
Individuals and families who come to the law office of Paula J. Burnstein will receive the benefit of our firm’s:
- Extensive experience — With more than 15 years of legal experience to her credit, attorney Burnstein has a deep knowledge of the Arizona family law process. We approach your case with an eye on how it affects you in the immediate future as well as years down the road.
- Flexible service — Our knowledge of the law allows us to handle a wide variety of cases under different circumstances. Whether your case goes to court or can be solved through negotiations and collaboration, we provide you with the effective legal representation that is appropriate for you.
- Personalized attention — When you come to the office of Paula J. Burnstein, your phone calls and emails will be answered directly by our attorney. We build our attorney-client relationships on a foundation of trust and communication.
Comprehensive divorce representation
Our Glendale & Phoenix Family Law firm handles a wide variety of different divorce issues for clients throughout Maricopa County, including:
- Collaborative divorce — If you wish to avoid trial, our collaborative divorce services allow you to reach an amicable divorce solution.
- Spousal maintenance — During your divorce case, we help establish a spousal maintenance plan fair under Arizona law and beneficial for both parties.
- Property division — One of the most sensitive issues in a divorce case is the property division agreement; our firm helps you take possession of the property you are entitled to under Arizona law.
Handling a range of family law issues
At the law office of Paula J. Burnstein, we take on a variety of family law-related issues, such as:
- Child custody — Your child deserves to live in a positive environment, and our firm is dedicated to making sure your child custody agreement is in the best interest of everyone involved.
- Child support — We help establish child support agreements for parents who are fair under Arizona law and in the best interest of your child’s future.
- Hague Convention custody cases — In international Hague Convention custody cases, we help parents who live abroad reunite with their children living in the United States.
- Orders of protection — Victims of domestic abuse need to seek protection as soon as possible. Our firm helps establish orders of protection and restraining orders for anyone in danger.
Get the help you need today
Call the law office of Paula J. Burnstein, P.C. today at 623.377.9670 to set up a free 15-minute consultation over the phone or contact us online to set up an in-person appointment in our office. Our office is in Phoenix, Arizona, and we represent clients throughout Maricopa County, including Glendale.